Pyrotect SA-2005 Forced Air Helmet
Quantity in Basket:
Pyrotect Pro Airflow SA Advantages:
- Snell SA2005 Approved.
- Patented Pro Airflow interior.
- Removable interior for cleaning or replacing.
- Fire retardant interior.
- Pro Airflow venting.
- .125" Polycarbonate shield with tear off posts.
- Top quality Stainless Steel hardware and a Kevlar chin strap.
Sizes are limited on this closeout deal. We have made special arrangements with Pyrotect to offer you this special deal. All helmets are shipped manufacturer direct and are not returnable or exchangeable at this special low price. Although Free Shipping is available for this helmet, the helmet price cannot be combined with other items to achieve free shipping unless they are other Pyrotect items.
- Hose port for Forced Air.
- Designed with a hand laminated lightweight shell for maximum durability.
- Replaceable cheek pads are available in Thin, Standard and Thick.
- Uses Bell style tear offs.
- Large eye ports on full face models will accommodate eye-wear.
- Left side D ring for Helmet restraint.
- Compatible for most aftermarket safety restraint devices.
- Fire retardant exterior finish.
- Great aerodynamics.
- SA-2005 rated
- Closeout price, regularly $294.95. Save over 25%!
- Sizes XSmall through Medium
- Available in gloss black (XSmall, Small, Medium), flat black (Small only) or white (XSmall and Small only)
Pyrotect has done it again with their patented Airflow interior helmets. No other Helmet manufacturer has matched the performance of this airflow system. This exclusive feature reduces fogging along the front and top to keep you both cooler and more comfortable.