Autopower Weld-in Cage Kit - C5 Corvette Hardtop & Coupe 1997-2004
Quantity in Basket:
Our 6-point weld-in roll cages meet or exceed the safety requirements for most competition sanctioning organizations. Our cages have been designed to easily install and provide maximum protection. The fit in your vehicle allows quick and easy entry, and most importantly, quick exiting. Each cage is designed to conform closely to your stock interior for a clean, unobtrusive look and feel. Every roll cage has been designed to fit specific car models so only minor modifications are necessary for the installation.
- 6-Point Roll Cage
- Full weld together kit, final fitting and welding is required on each end of each tube
- Tubes cut extra long to allow for a very tight fit
- Mounting plates included
- The finished kit, when installed correctly, meets most SCCA, NASA, ChumpCar, PCA, BMW CCA and LeMons requirements
- Weld-in roll cage kits are designed to fit each individual car model - they are not a one-fits-all universal kit
- Made to order. Allow 4-5 weeks for production and shipping
- Rush service available at extra cost. Production time will be shortened to 2 weeks.
- The picture shown above is a representative example and is not an actual picture for this application.
Each Kit Includes:
- Full-width roll bar hoop
- Two rear support braces
- Diagonal cross brace
- Full-width shoulder harness bar
- Two forward support braces
- Top windshield cross tube
- Under-dash cross tube
- Two each left and right side door guards
- Two flat mounting plates and four angled mounting plates
- DOM Tubing - vehicle weight determines tube size:
- Under 2700 Pounds - 1.50" x .120"
- Over 2700 Pounds - 1.75" x .120"
- Vehicle weight is determined by taking the race weight as listed in your rulebook