Full-width roll bar hoop with two rear support braces, a diagonal cross brace, shoulder harness bar and head restraint make up this roll bar.
- Designed for Solo, Autocross and high-speed Time Trials.
- Meets SCCA and most race organization rules.
- Made from 1.75" x .120" DOM mild steel tubing. 2.00" x .120" ERW is used when car weighs over 3500 pounds. You must specify tubing type when ordering.
- 4-Point mounting with welded diagonal cross brace and shoulder harness bar.
- Grade 5 mounting hardware and backup plates included.
- Production time is 3-4 weeks (plus shipping). If you are in a hurry, Autopower will make your bar within 2 weeks and then send it to you unpainted for an extra $105.00.
- The picture shown above is a representative example and is not an actual picture for this application.
- Removable (bolt-in) Cross Brace - allows easier access to the back seat area if the car is a dual-purpose street and race vehicle. This option will make both the diagonal and shoulder harness bars removable.
For an idea of how a race roll bar might look in your car check out our sample installation in a BMW E36 M3.
Installation pictures in a Z06.
Special Notes for the Z06:You will need to cut the fiberglass floor and drill the frame
Special Notes for the C6:You will need to cut the fiberglass floor and weld to the frame