I/O Port Products
For The Car
For The Driver
Battery & Electrical Equipment
Cameras and Camera Mounts
Car Items, Miscellaneous
Decals and Patches
Ducts & Accessories
Engine Compartment Hardware
Fire Extinguishers & Systems
Harness Guide Bars
Head & Neck Restraints
Oils & Additives
Roll Bar Accessories
Roll Bars & Cages
Seats and Seat Hardware
Chrysler (Dodge - Eagle - Plymouth)
1600, 1800, 2002
318, 325, 328 4-Door 1992 - 1998 (E36 Body)
318, 325, 328, M3 Coupe 1992 - 1999 (E36 Body)
318, 325, M3 1984 - 1991 (E30 Body)
320 1977 - 1983
325, 328 4-Door 1999 - Present (E46 Body)
325, 328, M3 2000 - Present
M Coupe 1999 - 2001
Mini 2001 - Present
Z-3 with Hardtop 1996 - 2002
Z-4 with Hardtop 2003-2008
335, M3 2006 - Present (E92)
General Motors (Chevrolet - Pontiac)
Nissan - Datsun
Steering Wheel Equipment
Tireliefs and Accessories
For The Pits
Sale Items and Closeouts
Driver Coaching at NASA NorCal Events
FAQs & Instructions
Toyhauler Trailer for Sale
Shop by Brand
Autopower Bolt-in Roll Cage - 1600, 1800, 2002
Quantity in Basket:
Our 6-point bolt-in roll cages meet or exceed the safety requirements for most competition sanctioning organizations. Our cages have been designed to easily install and provide maximum protection. The fit in your vehicle allows quick and easy entry, and most importantly, quick exiting. Each cage is designed to conform closely to your stock interior for a clean, unobtrusive look and feel. All of our cages are certified MIG welded and precision jig notched, providing you with the maximum strength and best fit available. Every roll cage has been designed to fit specific car models so only minor modifications are necessary for the installation.
- Finished kit when installed correctly meets SCCA Showroom Stock and IT rules. Also meets NASA and most other race organization rules. Due to new SCCA and NASA rules, the roll cage now comes with 4 door bars. All four door bars will need final fitting and welding.
- Designed to fit tightly with full interior
- DOM Tubing - vehicle weight determines tube size:
- Under 2700 Pounds - 1.50" x .120"
- Over 2700 Pounds - 1.75" x .120"
- Vehicle weight is determined by taking the race weight as listed in your rulebook.
- Grade 5 mounting hardware and backing plates included
- Painted in black for rust protection
- Made to order. Allow 4-5 weeks for production and shipping.
- Rush service available at extra cost. Production time will be shortened to 2 weeks and your cage will be shipped without paint
Picture above is an example and your application may look different.
Window nets, window net mounting kits, and special padding are available to fit the Autopower roll cage.
Amerex 2.5-Pound Dry Chemical Fire Extinguisher with bracket
Autopower Pro-Cam 5-point Harness
Autopower Pro-Latch 5-point Harness
Camera Mount for medium to large cameras, I/O Port