Red Line Synthetic ATF - Quart
Quantity in Basket:
- Typically used where GM Dexron II®, Dexron IID®, Dexron IIE®, Ford Mercon®, and Mercedes Benz ATF
- Superior stability allows high-temperature operation without varnishing valves and clutches. Also provides improved shifting in cold weather
- Inventory reduction item, normally $10.95/quart, only 16 quarts in stock, all sales final
About Red Line Automatic Transmission Fluids:
- Red Line offers the widest selection of fully-synthetic ATF on the market today
- Each offer improved thermal stability, maintain viscosity levels, and feature lower volatility while providing the required frictional characteristics of each fluid's OEM-style replacement
- Reduced oxidation and lower volatility at high temperature
- Allows high-temp operation without varnishing valves and clutches
- Extended drain intervals
Red Line's Synthetic ATF product is suitable for use older vehicles that call for GM DexronŽ II, Ford MerconŽ, and Mercedes Benz Automatic Transmission Fluid and is suitable for GM, late model Ford,or any vehicle which recommends DexronŽ IID or DexronŽ IIE or MerconŽ for refill.
The least used of all Red Line ATFs, we remind that all of our automatic transmission products are fully-synthetic, so be sure not to confuse this less versatile product with other more flexible products like D4 ATF, our most popular.
Dexron is a registered trademark of General Motors Corporation
Mercon is a registered trademark of Ford Motor Company