Simpson Sizing Chart for Driving Suits
|XLarge||42-46||38-42||45-49||34||17.5||5'11" and Over||210-225|
|XXLarge||46-50||42-46||49-53||35||18.5||5'11" and Over||225-250|
|Suit Measurement Data
1) Have measurements made by a tailor or seamstress.
2) Take Measurements over tee shirt and comfortable pants, belt must be horizontal and even with top of hip bone 1-1/2" below belly button.
3) Make all measurements using cloth tape to center of belt.
4) Show exact measurements. We will add "ease" as required.
5) Not all suits come in all the above sizes.
|BE SURE to take all measurements over well-fitting underwear; DO NOT measure over baggy clothes.|
WARNING: Any fire retardant suit is minimal protection at best. All suits should be used with fire retardant underwear for increased fire protection. BEFORE wearing any suit for the first time, it is IMPERATIVE to dry clean or wash to assure its fire rating. During manufacture of the materials, chemical residue, starch, dyes and contaminants are introduced. Failure to clean first may cause skin rash, itching, color transfer, and reduced fire protection. After each use, suit should be cleaned following instructions, and stored in a lint free container. Any oil or grease stain lowers ratings significantly. To preserve colors, keep suit out of direct sunlight whenever possible.